Bag Beginnings

>> Tuesday 9 March 2010

As these things often do, it started with a lack. Followed by a want. What I lacked was a smart, simple tote bag. I was in central London on my way to networking event (I know, kill me) dressed smartly...apart from a tatty tote. With no cash for something substantial, I thought it would be easy enough to find a cheap, plain-coloured cotton bag to complement what I was wearing.


Uniqlo, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Waterstones...a fruitless trawl of Oxford Street. Nothing even close from one of the world's busiest shopping miles. Luckily when I got to my event, there was a cloakroom in which to hide my cotton embarrassment.

Afterwards, I reflected on how easy I thought it would be to get that simple cotton bag. Being deeply average, if thought if I want this then you can bet thousands of other people would also appreciate a range of colourful, cheap bags to take out with them, for their books, shopping, gym kit, knitting, diddy lap top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP